Freeman Gold Corp.
Freeman Gold is strategically located in Idaho with its flagship
Lemhi Gold Property
Lemhi Gold is located in Idaho, one of the top ranked gold mining jurisdictions in the world.
- Maiden NI43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate (July 8th, 2021) defining high grade, oxide, near surface gold deposit open in all directions:
- 749,800 oz Au at 1 .02 g/t in Indicated category
- 250,300 oz Au at 1 .01 g/t in Inferred category
- 100% Owned Advanced Project located in Idaho (USA), a top ranked mining jurisdiction
- Phase 2 2022 drill program completed >13,000 meters of infill and expansion drilling over 57 holes; successfully increased east-west strike length by >200m with just over half the holes reported – assays pending on another 36 holes
- Permitting advantage: open pit, leachable resource primarily on privately owned patented ground
- Awarded water rights for both mining and domestic use
- Initial metallurgical testing indicates excellent gold recoveries between 95% and 98% using traditional CIL/CIP with gravity circuit
- Engaged Ausenco Engineering Canada Inc., a tier 1 engineering firm, to complete a Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”) in Q1/Q2 2023, including an updated resource estimate
- Top tier management team with impressive track record of success in the mining industry
- Well funded ($7.8 million cash position) for fast-track development of the Lemhi Project, including ongoing 15,000m drill program
Management and Directors
A focused team with core expertise and decades of experience in mining and resources leads Freeman Gold.
Get exclusive updates delivered right to your inbox but subscribing to our mailing list.
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.