Freeman Gold Corp.
Freeman Gold is strategically located in Idaho with its flagship
Lemhi Gold Property
TSX Venture Exchange: FMAN VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – November 30, 2023 – Freeman Gold Corp. (TSXV: FMAN, OTCQX: FMANF, FSE:...
Lemhi Gold is located in Idaho, one of the top ranked gold mining jurisdictions in the world.
Maiden Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”) complete with after-tax NPV(5%) of US$212.4 million and IRR of 22.8% using a base case gold price of US$1,750/oz
- After-tax NPV (5%) of US$ 349 million and IRR of 32.1% using gold price of 2,050 US$/oz
- LOM cash costs US$812/oz Au and all-in sustaining cash costs (“AISC”) of US$960/oz Au
- Average annual gold production of 80,390 oz Au in the first 8 years of production
LOM payable output of 854,090 oz Au
Updated NI43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate (April 10, 2023) defining high grade, oxide, near surface gold deposit. Phase 2 2022 drill program completed >13,000 meters of fill and expansion drilling over 57 holes; successfully increased resource by >22% maintaining >1 g/t average grade:
- 988,100 oz Au at 1.00 g /t Measured & Indicated
- 234,700 oz Au at 1.01g / t Inferred
- Deposit remains open to the north and south within a large, prospective untested land package
100% Owned Advanced Project located in Idaho (USA), a top ranked mining jurisdiction
Permitting advantage: open pit, leachable resource primarily on privately owned patented ground
Awarded water rights for both mining and domestic us
Top tier management team with impressive track record of success in the mining industry
Management and Directors
A focused team with core expertise and decades of experience in mining and resources leads Freeman Gold.
Get exclusive updates delivered right to your inbox but subscribing to our mailing list.
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.