Freeman Gold Corp.
Freeman Gold is strategically located in Idaho with its flagship
Lemhi Gold Property
Lemhi Gold is located in Idaho, one of the top ranked gold mining jurisdictions in the world.
- Maiden NI43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate (July 8th, 2021) defining high grade, oxide, near surface gold deposit:
- 749,800 oz Au at 1.02 g/t in Indicated category
- 250,300 oz Au at 1.01 g/t in Inferred category
- 100% owned advanced project: almost 80,000 metres of drilling including 7,000 metre resource classification drill program completed Q4 2020
- Shallow high-grade oxide gold mineralization intersected: 14 g/t Au over 10 metres, 3.4 g/t Au over 51.6 metres, and 1.1 g/t Au over 189.1 metres
- Permitting advantage: open pit, leachable resource primarily on patented claims, where Freeman owns mineral and surface rights
- Gold recoveries >95% indicated by historical metallurgical test work
- Top tier management team with impressive track record of success in the mining industry
Management and Directors
A focused team with core expertise and decades of experience in mining and resources leads Freeman Gold.
Get exclusive updates delivered right to your inbox but subscribing to our mailing list.
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.