Common Shares Issued
TARGET: To define a 1.5M - 2M oz oxide, open pit deposit in Idaho
- Strategically located in mining friendly Idaho, USA
- Over 355 holes drilled in the deposit area
- Historical resources ranging 500K oz to 1.2M oz with grade between 0.84 gpt and 1.3 gpt Au
- Aggressive exploration program, zone open in all directions within large property package
- Most of historical resource on patented claims
- Open pit, leachable historical resource
- Initial twin, in-fill drill program for maiden 43-101 compliant resource
- Consolidated >2500 acre land package unexplored
- From asset purchases, to M&A, to strategically entering the state, it is clear that Idaho is one of the most sought after gold mining jurisdictions.
- The peer comparables demonstrate that there is a premium for a US based gold company with 1.5-2m oz.
- The Lemhi Gold Project has the potential to develop a 2M ounce plus deposit.
- Highly experienced management team.
- The majority of historical drilling was done via RC, many holes ended in mineralization.
Further growth by Brownfields Exploration
- Despite the system known to be large and typically hosting multiple deposits, area has gone largely unexplored
- Freeman Gold plans growth through aggressive exploration first, followed by potential M&A.
Learn more about the project
Download our investor presentation to learn more about Freeman Gold and the opportunities ahead.
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.