** The above represents Freeman Gold’s capital structure as at Aug 14, 2023.
PFIC Annual Statement
Maiden Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”) complete with after-tax NPV(5%) of US$212.4 million and IRR of 22.8% using a base case gold price of US$1,750/oz
- After-tax NPV (5%) of US$ 349 million and IRR of 32.1% using gold price of 2,050 US$/oz
- LOM cash costs US$812/oz Au and all-in sustaining cash costs (“AISC”) of US$960/oz Au
- Average annual gold production of 80,390 oz Au in the first 8 years of production
LOM payable output of 854,090 oz Au
Updated NI43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate (April 10, 2023) defining high grade, oxide, near surface gold deposit. Phase 2 2022 drill program completed >13,000 meters of fill and expansion drilling over 57 holes; successfully increased resource by >22% maintaining >1 g/t average grade:
- 988,100 oz Au at 1.00 g /t Measured & Indicated
- 234,700 oz Au at 1.01g / t Inferred
- Deposit remains open to the north and south within a large, prospective untested land package
100% Owned Advanced Project located in Idaho (USA), a top ranked mining jurisdiction
Permitting advantage: open pit, leachable resource primarily on privately owned patented ground
Awarded water rights for both mining and domestic us
Top tier management team with impressive track record of success in the mining industry
- From asset purchases, to M&A, to strategically entering the state, it is clear that Idaho is one of the most sought after gold mining jurisdictions.
- The peer comparables demonstrate that there is a premium for a US based gold company with 1.5-2m oz.
- Highly experienced management team.
- The majority of historical drilling was done via RC, many holes ended in mineralization.
PHASE 1 COMPLETE
- 7,149m of oriented diamond drilling designed to upgrade historic resource estimate with initial twin and infill drilling within the main zone completed in 2020
- Maiden NI43-101 compliant resource completed July 2021
- Extensive historical data compiled and integrated to database
- Metallurgical testing program nearing completion, using 2012 and 2020 drill core
- Regional ground exploration program completed, generating 11 high quality targets, many of which are newly discovered areas.
PHASE 2 TO FOLLOW
- Second phase of drilling will commence targeting brownfields intercepts on strike and at depth
- This round of drilling will focus on areas outside of the initial resource already identified by historical drilling
- Target is to increase the maiden compliant resource to 1.5M-2M oz of contained gold
FAST TRACK TO PRODUCTION; THE LEMHI ADVANTAGE
- Over 90% of known mineralization located within patented claims, offering a distinct permitting advantage
- Studies and work completed by previous operators offer a superior starting point
- Metallurgical testing indicates excellent leach response amenable to heap leach or column leach processing
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.