Common Shares Issued
** The above represents Freeman Gold’s capital structure as at September 7, 2021.
Maiden NI43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate (July 8th, 2021) defining high grade, oxide, near surface gold deposit open in all
➢ 749,800 oz Au at 1.02g / t in Indicated category
➢ 250,300 oz Au at 1.01g/ t in Inferred category
100% Owned Advanced Project: almost 80,000 metres of drilling, including
2020 7,000 metre resource classification drill program
Shallow high-grade oxide gold mineralization intersected: 14 g / t Au over 10 metres, 3.4 g / t Au over 51.6 metres, and 1.1g / t Au over 189.1 metres –
planned 4,000m resource expansion drill program Q4 2021
Permitting advantage: open pit, leachable resource primarily on privately owned patented ground
Initial metallurgical testing indicates excellent gold recoveries between 95% and 98% using traditional CIL/CIP with gravity circuit
Top tier management team with impressive track record of success in the
- From asset purchases, to M&A, to strategically entering the state, it is clear that Idaho is one of the most sought after gold mining jurisdictions.
- The peer comparables demonstrate that there is a premium for a US based gold company with 1.5-2m oz.
- Highly experienced management team.
- The majority of historical drilling was done via RC, many holes ended in mineralization.
PHASE 1 COMPLETE
- 7,149m of oriented diamond drilling designed to upgrade historic resource estimate with initial twin and infill drilling within the main zone completed in 2020
- Maiden NI43-101 compliant resource completed July 2021
- Extensive historical data compiled and integrated to database
- Metallurgical testing program nearing completion, using 2012 and 2020 drill core
- Regional ground exploration program completed, generating 11 high quality targets, many of which are newly discovered areas.
PHASE 2 TO FOLLOW
- Second phase of drilling will commence targeting brownfields intercepts on strike and at depth
- This round of drilling will focus on areas outside of the initial resource already identified by historical drilling
- Target is to increase the maiden compliant resource to 1.5M-2M oz of contained gold
FAST TRACK TO PRODUCTION; THE LEMHI ADVANTAGE
- Over 90% of known mineralization located within patented claims, offering a distinct permitting advantage
- Studies and work completed by previous operators offer a superior starting point
- Metallurgical testing indicates excellent leach response amenable to heap leach or column leach processing
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.