Common Shares Issued
** The above represents Freeman Gold’s capital structure as at September 7, 2021.
Echelon Wealth Partners LLP
Freeman Gold Corp. (“Freeman Gold”) is followed by the analysts listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding Freeman Gold’s performance made by these analysts are theirs alone. They in no way represent the opinions, forecasts or estimates of Freeman Gold or its management. Freeman Gold does not, by reference above or distribution, imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such information, conclusions or recommendations.
- Maiden NI43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate (July 8th, 2021) defining high grade, oxide, near surface gold deposit:
- 749,800 oz Au at 1.02 g/t in Indicated category
- 250,300 oz Au at 1.01 g/t in Inferred category
- 100% owned advanced project: almost 80,000 metres of drilling including 7,000 metre resource classification drill program completed Q4 2020
- Shallow high-grade oxide gold mineralization intersected: 14 g/t Au over 10 metres, 3.4 g/t Au over 51.6 metres, and 1.1 g/t Au over 189.1 metres
- Permitting advantage: open pit, leachable resource primarily on patented claims, where Freeman owns mineral and surface rights
- Gold recoveries >95% indicated by historical metallurgical test work
- Top tier management team with impressive track record of success in the mining industry
- From asset purchases, to M&A, to strategically entering the state, it is clear that Idaho is one of the most sought after gold mining jurisdictions.
- The peer comparables demonstrate that there is a premium for a US based gold company with 1.5-2m oz.
- Highly experienced management team.
- The majority of historical drilling was done via RC, many holes ended in mineralization.
PHASE 1 COMPLETE
- 7,149m of oriented diamond drilling designed to upgrade historic resource estimate with initial twin and infill drilling within the main zone completed in 2020
- Maiden NI43-101 compliant resource completed July 2021
- Extensive historical data compiled and integrated to database
- Metallurgical testing program nearing completion, using 2012 and 2020 drill core
- Regional ground exploration program completed, generating 11 high quality targets, many of which are newly discovered areas.
PHASE 2 TO FOLLOW
- Second phase of drilling will commence targeting brownfields intercepts on strike and at depth
- This round of drilling will focus on areas outside of the initial resource already identified by historical drilling
- Target is to increase the maiden compliant resource to 1.5M-2M oz of contained gold
FAST TRACK TO PRODUCTION; THE LEMHI ADVANTAGE
- Over 90% of known mineralization located within patented claims, offering a distinct permitting advantage
- Studies and work completed by previous operators offer a superior starting point
- Metallurgical testing indicates excellent leach response amenable to heap leach or column leach processing
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.