Common Shares Issued
Freeman Gold Corp. is pleased to be attending the following upcoming events:
2020 Idaho Mining Conference
To be held as a virtual event on 29 October, 2020.
2020 Precious Metals Summit Europe
To be held as a virtual event on November 2 – 3, 2020 (London GMT)
Swiss Mining Institute Conference
To be held as a virtual event on November 10 – 12, 2020
- Over 355 historic core and reverse circulation drillholes have been completed at the Lemhi Gold Project.
- Consolidated >7500 acre land package unexplored
- Aggressive exploration program planned for 2020 consisting of an Initial twin, in-ﬁll drill program to complete a maiden NI 43-101 compliant resource
- From asset purchases, to M&A, to strategically entering the state, it is clear that Idaho is one of the most sought after gold mining jurisdictions.
- The peer comparables demonstrate that there is a premium for a US based gold company with 1.5-2m oz.
- Highly experienced management team.
- The majority of historical drilling was done via RC, many holes ended in mineralization.
Further growth by Brownfields Exploration
- Despite the system known to be large and typically hosting multiple deposits, area has gone largely unexplored
- Freeman Gold plans growth through aggressive exploration first, followed by potential M&A.
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.