Common Shares Issued
Echelon Wealth Partners LLP
Freeman Gold Corp. (“Freeman Gold”) is followed by the analysts listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding Freeman Gold’s performance made by these analysts are theirs alone. They in no way represent the opinions, forecasts or estimates of Freeman Gold or its management. Freeman Gold does not, by reference above or distribution, imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such information, conclusions or recommendations.
- Over 355 historic core and reverse circulation drillholes have been completed at the Lemhi Gold Project.
- Consolidated >7500 acre land package unexplored
- Aggressive exploration program planned for 2020 consisting of an Initial twin, in-ﬁll drill program to complete a maiden NI 43-101 compliant resource
- From asset purchases, to M&A, to strategically entering the state, it is clear that Idaho is one of the most sought after gold mining jurisdictions.
- The peer comparables demonstrate that there is a premium for a US based gold company with 1.5-2m oz.
- Highly experienced management team.
- The majority of historical drilling was done via RC, many holes ended in mineralization.
Further growth by Brownfields Exploration
- Despite the system known to be large and typically hosting multiple deposits, area has gone largely unexplored
- Freeman Gold plans growth through aggressive exploration first, followed by potential M&A.
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.