Common Shares Issued
TARGET: To define a 1.5M - 2M oz primarily oxide, open pit deposit in Idaho
- Strategically located in mining friendly Idaho, USA
- Over 355 holes drilled in the deposit area
- Historical resources ranging 500K oz to 1.2M oz with grade between 0.84 gpt and 1.3 gpt Au
- Aggressive exploration program, zone open in most directions within large property package
- Most of historical resource on patented claims
- Open pit, leachable historical resource
- Initial twin, in-fill drill program for maiden 43-101 compliant resource
- Consolidated >7500 acre land package unexplored
- From asset purchases, to M&A, to strategically entering the state, it is clear that Idaho is one of the most sought after gold mining jurisdictions.
- The peer comparables demonstrate that there is a premium for a US based gold company with 1.5-2m oz.
- Highly experienced management team.
- The majority of historical drilling was done via RC, many holes ended in mineralization.
Further growth by Brownfields Exploration
- Despite the system known to be large and typically hosting multiple deposits, area has gone largely unexplored
- Freeman Gold plans growth through aggressive exploration first, followed by potential M&A.
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.