strategically located in the heart of Lemhi County, Idaho
- Idaho is one of the top ranked jurisdictions globally with an extensive and rich mining history.
- Idaho earned the following rankings on the 2019 Fraser Institute Mining Survey:
- No. 8 in the world and No. 3 in North America on the Mining Attractiveness Index.
- No. 8 on the Investment Attractiveness Index.
- No. 7 on the Policy Perception Index.
- This prolific area is in close proximity to Revival Gold (Beartrack-Arnett Project), Barrick, Agnico Eagle among others.
Historical Drilling Intercepts
|193.55m @ 1.8 g/t Au||54.96m @ 4.28 g/t Au|
|179.83m @ 1.81 g/t Au||152.86m @ 1.06 g/t Au|
|13.72m @ 15.19 g/t Au||149.35m @ 1.06 g/t Au|
|59.44m @ 3.55 g/t Au||143.26m @ 1.09 g/t Au|
- Opportunity to find high grade feeder zones at depth that are currently unexplored.
- Large land package has seen essentially no exploration despite proximity to intrusive.
- These deposits often part of a larger mineralized system, all of which is unexplored.
Lemhi Gold Project
Mineralization remains open at depth (Dufresne, 2020).
Oxidation generally extends 100 – 165 feet below the surface (Bertram, 1996).
- Gold occurs largely as free gold in the oxide zone (Bertram. 1996).
Talk to our team
Want to know more? Reach out to us today.