- 11 high priority target areas have been defined for follow-up exploration on the Lemhi property
- 633 soil samples and 145 rock grab and channel samples analysed
- 565 line km of ground magnetics and 1.4 sq. km of 3D IP Data surveyed, and integrated with finalized historical data compilation and interpretation finalized
- Grab samples discovered 5 targets with a total of 54 samples >1 g/t Au with assay values up to 450 g/t Au
- Geophysical interpretation has outlined a target on strike of the known mineralized body with very similar geophysical characteristics
- All targets are currently not drill tested and additional claims have been staked near certain targets
SALMON, Idaho, May 6, 2021 /CNW/ – Freeman Gold Corp. (CSE: FMAN) (OTCQB: FMANF) (FSE: 3WU) (“Freeman” or the “Company“) is pleased to provide 2020 exploration results on its 100% owned Lemhi Gold Project located in Idaho. During the 2020 field season a total of 633 soil samples were collected along with 145 rock grab and channel samples. Comprehensive geophysical surveys were completed, consisting of 565 line km of ground magnetics covering almost the entire property and 1.4 square km of 3D IP Data over the known mineralized zone. In addition, historical data compilation and interpretation were finalized and incorporated into the exploration data base. As a result of the surface exploration campaign 11 high quality targets have been identified (Table 1), demonstrating the prospective nature of Freeman’s land package. None of these targets have been drill tested to date.
Will Randall, President and CEO of Freeman, commented, “The exploration results demonstrate that targets both in close proximity and further afield from the known Lemhi mineralized gold oxide zone exist throughout the property. Since Freeman is the first company to have a large consolidated land package along the major northeast structure, we feel confident we are on the right track to make additional gold discoveries.”